Peter Terry holds a BA in International Education, grades K-8, from the University of Massachusetts, and a Master’s degree in Vocal Performance from the San Francisco Conservatory of Music.
He also started a PhD program at the University of Chicago and a Bachelor of Music program at Oberlin College. His areas of specialized knowledge includes pedagogical theory and practice; Western classical music; Jewish, Christian, Islamic, Babi and Baha’i history and scripture.
His published books include:
- Proofs of the Prophets
- Companion to Proofs of the Prophets
- Proofs of the Prophets: Lord Krishna
- Proofs of the Prophets: The Case for Baha’u’llah
- In His Own Words; A Prophet in Modern Times
- Proofs for the Existence of God, vol. 2
Global Faith Book Series: https://www.amazon.com/Proofs-Existence-Global-Faith-Book/dp/1950319059.
His published contributing book chapters include:
- Tahirih from Seyyed Ali Mohammed dit le Bab by A.L.M. Nicolas in Tahirih in History: Perspectives On Qurratu’l-‘Ayn From East And West. Studies in the Bábí and Bahá’í Religions, Volume 16, edited by Sabir Afaqi and Jan Teofil Jasion.
- The Death and Burial of the Bab from Seyyed Ali Mohammed dit le Bab by A.L.M. Nicolas in A Most Noble Pattern, edited by Todd Lawson and Omid Ghaemmaghami; Part II.
- Chapter I, from Essays on Shaykhism by A.L.M. Nicolas in Studies in Baha’i Philosophy, vol. 1, Global Faith Book Series.
- Compilation and Commentary on Baha’i Epistemology, in Studies in Baha’i Epistemology, vol. 3, Global Faith Book Series.
- Lights of ‘Irfan, Book 1.
- Additional papers and articles may be found online at academia.edu, bahai-library.com, and bahaiteachings.org.